dotnet add package AudioSoundEditorApi.Trial --version 8.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package AudioSoundEditorApi.Trial -Version 8.0.0
<PackageReference Include="AudioSoundEditorApi.Trial" Version="8.0.0" />
paket add AudioSoundEditorApi.Trial --version 8.0.0
#r "nuget: AudioSoundEditorApi.Trial, 8.0.0"
// Install AudioSoundEditorApi.Trial as a Cake Addin
// Install AudioSoundEditorApi.Trial as a Cake Tool
Use of this component requires that you download the full "Audio Sound Editor API for .NET" package from their website
The full downloaded package comes with extensive documentation and a lot of C# and VB.NET sample projects that help reducing the learning curve.
Audio Sound Editor API for .NET is a .NET class that adds sound editing capabilities to multimedia applications and allows accessing and modifying audio data.
Derived from the experience with the Audio Sound Editor for .NET Winforms component, this API can be used not only for developing Winforms or WPF applications but also for developing console applications, Windows services, server-side ASP.NET web applications or any other application not requiring a user interface. Thanks to COM interoperability, the API can be invoked from legacy development environments such as Visual Basic 6 and Unmanaged Visual C++ with our without MFC.
Summary of available features:
- Load/export from sound files in many formats
- Load a sound previously recorded by our Audio Sound Recorder component
- Possibility to load a new sound in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" or "Overwrite mode"
- Possibility to load a specific range of a sound file
- Sound composer with its own user interface
- A background sound can be applied to the current editing session, also in loop mode
- Deep analysis at different resolutions of the loaded sound's waveform with rich visualisation capabilities like range selection, zooming and panning
- Edit loaded sound with cut, insert and mixing capabilities
- Insert or remove portions of silence
- Create and apply equalizer bands
- Apply volume modifications: flat volume, sliding volume and volume automation
- Apply DirectX Media Object (DMO) effects
- Apply custom DSP effects: code of DSP effects can be internal to the container application's code or inside external DLLs
- Apply Virtual Studio Technology (VST) effects
- Change Tempo, Playback rate and Pitch
- Play the loaded and edited sound or any portion of the same
- Enumeration of silent portions of sound
- Filter for hiss noise removal
- Filter for clicks and pops removal
- Filter for volume level normalization
- Through integration with Audio DJ Studio, possibility to load the audio track of video clips
- Support for "Append automation", allowing to append several files in one single shot
- Support for "Mixing automation", allowing to mix several files or contents of other instances of the control in one single shot
|Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.
|net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-browser was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.
|netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.