See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Aspose.3D-Cloud --version 19.11.0
NuGet\Install-Package Aspose.3D-Cloud -Version 19.11.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.3D-Cloud" Version="19.11.0" />
paket add Aspose.3D-Cloud --version 19.11.0
#r "nuget: Aspose.3D-Cloud, 19.11.0"
// Install Aspose.3D-Cloud as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Aspose.3D-Cloud&version=19.11.0 // Install Aspose.3D-Cloud as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Aspose.3D-Cloud&version=19.11.0
3D File Processing via .NET REST API
Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for .NET REST API provides you a seamless way to integrate 3D object manipulation features into your cloud-based C# & other .NET apps.
3D Processing Features
- Create 3D entities (Box, Sphere, Plane, Torus, Cylinder).
- Perform processing of 3D models and attributes.
- Perform transformation, translation, rotation & scaling of 3D objects.
- Conversion of 3D files to another format.
- Convert whole of the 3D file or convert a specific part only.
- Extract 3D scenes and export to various formats.
- Perform parametric modeling, 3D modeling & data processing.
- Create cloud-based folder structure & perform cloud-based conversion of 3D files.
- Extract raw data or 3D content from a password-protected 3D PDF file.
- Supports working with triangulate meshes, triangulate whole or part of the 3D scene.
- Address nodes by object addressing path or remove nodes with attached light or camera.
- Remove 3D objects from a scene.
New Features in Version 19.11.0
- This is the initial release. The key features are as follows:
- Read/Write: Save or convert between a multitude of file types.
- Modeling & Data Processing: Extract scene information from input files.
- Utilities processing: Miscellaneous functions to process 3D files.
- Launch as Microservice: Deploy as a set of loosely coupled services.
Read & Write 3D Formats
3DS, AMF, RVM, DAE, DRC, FBX, GLTF, OBJ, PDF, PLY, STL, U3D
Read 3D Formats
DXF, JT, DirectX X, 3MF, ASE
Aspose.3D Cloud’s platform independent document manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used from any platform. You can use it with any language or platform that supports REST, be it the web, desktop, mobile, or the cloud. The API integrates with other cloud services to provide you the flexibility you require for processing documents. It is suitable for the most types of businesses, documents, or content.
Getting Started with Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for .NET
You do not need to install anything to get started with Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for .NET. Just create an account at Aspose for Cloud and get your application information.
Install-Package Aspose.3D-Cloud from the Package Manager Console in Visual Studio to fetch & reference Aspose.3D assembly in your project. If you already have Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for .NET and want to upgrade it, please execute
Update-Package Aspose.3D-Cloud to get the latest version.
Please check the GitHub Repository for other common usage scenarios.
Using C# to Convert FBX 3D file to PDF
The following code sample demonstrates, how to convert a 3D FBX file to PDF using C# code:
string name = "Input.fbx"; string newformat = "pdf"; string newfilename = "Output.pdf"; string folder = "3DTest"; bool isOverwrite = true; string storage = "First Storage"; var response = threeDCloudApi.PostConvertByFormatWithHttpInfo(name, newformat, newfilename, folder, isOverwrite, storage); Assert.AreEqual(response.StatusCode, 200);
Product Page | Documentation | API Reference | Code Samples | Blog | Free Support | Free Trial
|.NET Framework||net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48 net481|
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 126.96.36.19913)
- RestSharp (>= 105.1.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.