Commands is a .NET Standard 2.0 attribute based command framework.
> The project is still in early development
* Command Aliases
* Command Summaries
* Parameter Parsing
* params keyword support
* Parsers are extensible to custom types
* ICommandContext that stores information about relevant to the command such as the IExecuter who called the command, as well as the ICommandHandler that executed the command
### From Visual Studio
Go to `Project>Manage Nuget Packages...` then navigate to the `Browse` tab and search for `Alekaei.Commands` and press the install button.
> Note: You may need to check the `Include prerelease` checkbox for that package to come up
### From Command Line
Navigate to the project directory and type the following command `dotnet add package Alekaei.Commands`
1. Provide an easy to use command framework for various projects
2. Create a base that will contain all the necessary features to handle attribute commands and parsing
3. Create handlers for various platforms such as a unity dev console
Install-Package Alekaei.Commands -Version 0.2.1-beta
dotnet add package Alekaei.Commands --version 0.2.1-beta
<PackageReference Include="Alekaei.Commands" Version="0.2.1-beta" />
paket add Alekaei.Commands --version 0.2.1-beta
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.