7-Zip libraries [ x86 + x64 ] ( File archiver - www.7-zip.org )
= [ x86 + x64 ]
= For Unmanaged projects like native C/C++ and Managed like C# .NET (CLR), Java, ...
# Package structure:
* To prevent copying into output path, define an msbuild property `NG7zLibsCopyToOutput` as false.
* For work with solution level or for manual adding, use GetNuTool - https://github.com/3F/GetNuTool
* For .NET projects you can use Conari engine https://github.com/3F/Conari or SevenZipSharp, and so on.
# Current package is unofficial and provides the following libraries and tools:
* 7za.dll ~(262 KB - 373 KB) Compact version of 7z.dll library for 7z archives.
* 7zxa.dll ~(155 KB - 204 KB) Compact version of 7z.dll library for extracting from 7z archives.
* 7z.dll ~(1.08 MB - 1.60 MB) Full 7-Zip engine for work with all available formats.
* hMSBuild.bat ~(18.8 KB) hMSBuild 2.0.0 for build projects with msbuild tools.
* gnt.bat ~(8.92 KB) GetNuTool 1.7.0 to service NuGet packages including this.
This package was created specially for https://github.com/3F/vsSolutionBuildEvent and for other related purpose. Use it freely!
# Supported formats
* Packing / Unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
* Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z.
Get it via GetNuTool:
- - -
msbuild gnt.core /p:ngpackages="7z.Libs/18.06"
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package 7z.Libs -Version 18.6.0
dotnet add package 7z.Libs --version 18.6.0
<PackageReference Include="7z.Libs" Version="18.6.0" />
paket add 7z.Libs --version 18.6.0
See notice to original libraries 18.06
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on 7z.Libs:
Based on. Net framework, an automatic upgrade program for c/s application is developed. The core part of the update can be easily used in many projects. It is suitable for WPF、 console application 、 winfrom.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.