Install-Package 7z.Libs -Version 21.6.0
dotnet add package 7z.Libs --version 21.6.0
<PackageReference Include="7z.Libs" Version="21.6.0" />
paket add 7z.Libs --version 21.6.0
#r "nuget: 7z.Libs, 21.6.0"
// Install 7z.Libs as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=7z.Libs&version=21.6.0 // Install 7z.Libs as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=7z.Libs&version=21.6.0
7-Zip libraries [ x86 + x64 ] for unmanaged C/C++,.. and managed .NET, Java,..
File archiver - www.7-zip.org, and other related tools.
This package was created specially for https://github.com/3F/vsSolutionBuildEvent and for other related purposes.
Use it freely! 📑 https://github.com/3F/7z.Libs
* ⚙ To prevent copying into output path, define an msbuild property `NG7zLibsCopyToOutput` as false.
* 📦 For work with solution level or for manual adding, use GetNuTool - https://github.com/3F/GetNuTool
* 🍰 For .NET you can use Conari engine https://github.com/3F/Conari or SevenZipSharp, and so on.
# This package is unofficial and provides the following libraries and tools:
* 7za.dll ~(263 KB - 373 KB)
Compact version of 7z.dll library for 7z archives.
* 7zxa.dll ~(155 KB - 204 KB)
Compact version of 7z.dll library for extracting from 7z archives.
* 7z.dll ~(1.08 MB - 1.60 MB)
Full 7-Zip engine for work with all available formats.
* hMSBuild.bat ~(18.8 KB)
hMSBuild for build projects with msbuild tools.
* gnt.bat ~(8.92 KB)
GetNuTool to service NuGet packages including this.
# Supported formats
* Packing / Unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
* Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z.
# 7-Zip License
7-Zip is free software distributed under the GNU LGPL (except for unRar code).
Read accompanying files `./bin/License.txt` and `./bin/License.7za-7zxa.txt` or http://www.7-zip.org/ for more information about license.
# 7z.Libs and tools licenses
7z.Libs (automated build and package) is available under the MIT License (MIT).
7z.Libs and its various packages may include or reference various software components.
⚠ You must follow their accompanying licenses depending on their use.
`./License.txt` and `./3rd-party-NOTICES.txt` are attached.
:: generated by a vsSolutionBuildEvent 188.8.131.52071
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.