A simple way to make your application written in WPF keep up with modern design trends. Library changes the base elements like Page, ToggleButton or List, and also includes additional controls like Navigation, NumberBox, Dialog or Snackbar.
This package is a Windows core extension to the Legerity framework for speeding up the development of automated UI tests with Selenium/Appium including:
- WindowsElementWrapper, for creating element wrappers for custom controls
- AppBarButton, a clickable app bar button element
This package provides backward-compatible versions of Windows UI features including UWP XAML controls, dense control styles, and Fluent styles and materials. It is part of the Windows UI Library.
The WinUI 3 APIs in this package are subject to change in future releases of Windows App SDK....
MvvmGen is a lightweight, modern MVVM library for XAML applications. It is built with a strong focus on C# source generators to help you to efficiently apply the Model-View-ViewModel pattern in your WPF, WinUI, Uno, Xamarin.Forms and .NET MAUI apps. MvvmGen is your friend who writes all the...
This library provides helpers and extensions on top of Windows Composition and XAML storyboards. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
- Animations: AnimationBase, OffsetAnimation, OpacityAnimation, RotationAnimation,...
This library provides controls backed by win2d for use in XAML. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
- Eyedropper: Eyedropper allows user to pick up a color from anywhere in there application.
- ImageCropper: ImageCropper control allows user to crop image...
This package is a WinUI extension for speeding up the development of automated UI tests with Selenium/Appium including: