Simple log4net appender which logs to the raygun.io API from your MVC application.
Install-Package log4net.Raygun.Mvc -Version 18.104.22.168296
dotnet add package log4net.Raygun.Mvc --version 22.214.171.124296
<PackageReference Include="log4net.Raygun.Mvc" Version="126.96.36.199296" />
paket add log4net.Raygun.Mvc --version 188.8.131.52296
* Replaces use of loggingEvent.Properties with loggingEvent.GetProperties(), which combines Local, ThreadContext, LogicalThreadContext, and GlobalContext properties.
* Added capability to add RaygunIdentifierMessage to log4net properties and have those affected user details added to logged messages.
* Added configuration property: 'customRaygunClientFactory' for injecting in your own factory class for creating IRaygunClient. Provides a hook for more flexibility and configuration on the client itself.
* Added more configuration options: 'applicationVersion' for specifying the version, and 'isRawDataIgnored' for controlling whether the full request data will be forwarded to raygun.io.
* First release. Provides an MVC compatible version of the RaygunAppender which will work alongside the Mindscape.Raygun.Mvc package.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.