GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows you to enhance your web and mobile apps with electronic signature capability. It's a complete solution that provides end users with the tools necessary to prepare, send and electronically sign documents online, from within your .NET application. Key features include:
1. Electronic signature capture control - allows users either to upload a scanned copy of their handwritten signature, or draw it directly in a web-browser with a mouse, stylus or finger.
2. Merge fields handling - users can add fields to PDF or other text documents before sending them to signers. These could be initials boxes, check boxes, drop-down menus, etc.
3. Signature audit trails and anti-tampering. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library allows you to record detailed logs for all operations executed on each document. This includes time, date, IP address, initials, actions taken, etc. In addition, GroupDocs.Signature applies unique hash records to documents at each signing stage to prevent any unauthorized alterations. Thanks to these and other security features, GroupDocs.Signature complies with the E-SIGN act, which enables you to enhance your own .NET app with a legally-binding electronic signature solution.
4. Convenient e-signature workflow. Users can easily store and manage documents, prepare and send them for signature to multiple parties at a time, receive notifications when a document has been signed, send automatic reminders to signers in order to meet deadlines, etc.
5. Multiple file-format support. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library works with more than 45 file formats, including PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets. PowerPoint presentations, OpenDocument formats and image files. All documents are converted to PDF before applying e-signatures.
6. Easy integration. The library can be integrated into your .NET app with a single DLL - no client-side installation required. We also provide free technical support during the whole integration period for a hassle-free deployment.
For more details on the GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library, please visit our website:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library without evaluation limitations, request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
We are pleased to share a new version of GroupDocs.Signature for .NET, with the following improvements:
- SIGN-2661 Replace HTML select with Bootstrap dropdown for signature dropdown fields
- SIGN-2668 Signature.NET - Issue when adding fields in specific order using MVCPrepareFieldsFluent sample
- SIGN-2667 Signature.NET - Issue with moving signature field on the page in MVCDemo sample
- SIGN-2666 Signature.NET - The trial watermark exist only in the first page of the summary section of the signed document
- SIGN-2660 Signature.NET - Upload file as signature using drag and drop accept any type of file, but should accept only image files
- SIGN-2656 Signature.NET - Drop down values are expanded and collapsed during signing document
- SIGN-2655 Signature.NET - Popup with error message doesn't close after specific steps in MVCPrepareFieldsFluent project
- SIGN-2653 Signature.NET - Drag and Drop area isn't work in Chrome
- SIGN-2651 Signature.NET - Text properties aren't copied after "Create new location" copy in MVCPrepareFieldsFluent project
- SIGN-2648 Signature.NET - User is able to overlap fields via resize
- SIGN-2647 Signature.NET - Load dynamic templates failed in MVCPrepareFieldsFluent sample
- SIGN-2645 Signature.NET - Page is scrolled to the top of document after selecting field in IE for MVCPrepareFieldsFluent project
- SIGN-2643 Signature.NET - Unable to increase Signature field size on default position
- SIGN-2636 Signature.NET - Text alignment settings isn't applied for drop down value during signing
- SIGN-2630 Signature.NET - Tooltip of alignment settings is displayed in two rows for Single line/Multiline/Date/Dropdown fields in Chrome
This package has no dependencies.