GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows you to enhance your web and mobile apps with electronic signature capability. It's a complete solution that provides end users with the tools necessary to prepare, send and electronically sign documents online, from within your .NET application. Key features include:
1. Electronic signature capture control - allows users either to upload a scanned copy of their handwritten signature, or draw it directly in a web-browser with a mouse, stylus or finger.
2. Merge fields handling - users can add fields to PDF or other text documents before sending them to signers. These could be initials boxes, check boxes, drop-down menus, etc.
3. Signature audit trails and anti-tampering. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library allows you to record detailed logs for all operations executed on each document. This includes time, date, IP address, initials, actions taken, etc. In addition, GroupDocs.Signature applies unique hash records to documents at each signing stage to prevent any unauthorized alterations. Thanks to these and other security features, GroupDocs.Signature complies with the E-SIGN act, which enables you to enhance your own .NET app with a legally-binding electronic signature solution.
4. Convenient e-signature workflow. Users can easily store and manage documents, prepare and send them for signature to multiple parties at a time, receive notifications when a document has been signed, send automatic reminders to signers in order to meet deadlines, etc.
5. Multiple file-format support. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library works with more than 45 file formats, including PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets. PowerPoint presentations, OpenDocument formats and image files. All documents are converted to PDF before applying e-signatures.
6. Easy integration. The library can be integrated into your .NET app with a single DLL - no client-side installation required. We also provide free technical support during the whole integration period for a hassle-free deployment.
For more details on the GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library, please visit our website:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library without evaluation limitations, request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package groupdocs-signature-dotnet -Version 1.7.0
dotnet add package groupdocs-signature-dotnet --version 1.7.0
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-signature-dotnet" Version="1.7.0" />
paket add groupdocs-signature-dotnet --version 1.7.0
We are pleased to share a new version of GroupDocs.Signature for .NET, with the following improvements:
- SIGN-2622 Signature.NET - Make configurable the accepted date formats in document prepare viewer
- SIGN-2621 Signature.NET - Make date format configurable when using document prepare viewer
- SIGN-2618 Signature.NET - Make configurable signature pen colors used on sign dialog
- SIGN-2610 Signature.NET - Implement carousel for displaying pen colors in signature dialog.
- SIGN-2609 Signature.NET - Make configurable displaying of TypeIt and DrawIt tabs in signature dialog
- SIGN-2606 Signature.NET - Make SVG stamp configurable
- SIGN-2605 Signature.NET - Implement SVG stamp in sign engine
- SIGN-2604 Signature.NET - Make watermark text and image properties configurable
- SIGN-2600 Signature.NET - Extend Signature sign engine to support configurable watermark image properties
- SIGN-2599 Signature.NET - Extend sign engine to support configurable watermark text properties
- SIGN-2597 Signature.NET - Make configurable which fields will be available to be added on prepare
- SIGN-2654 Signature.NET - "Internal Server Error" occurs after attempt to run the project
- SIGN-2652 Signature.NET - User is able to upload non-image file for Signature field
- SIGN-2650 Signature.NET - User is able to create different signatures via type changing
- SIGN-2649 Signature.NET - User unable to delete Default value of Single line/Multiline text fields in MVCPrepareFieldsFluent project
- SIGN-2646 Signature.NET - Signature text isn't displayed fully on the signed document
- SIGN-2644 Signature.NET - Focus isn't set to the Text field after click on the field
- SIGN-2642 Signature.NET - Tooltip is displayed without field name on the envelope preparation page in MVCPrepareFieldsFluent project
- SIGN-2641 Signature.NET - Issue with adding Signature fields after specific steps
- SIGN-2637 Signature.NET - The second Signature field isn't filled after filling of the first field
- SIGN-2635 Signature.NET - Incorrect position of spinner when the document is loading
- SIGN-2631 Signature.NET - Locations of fields are overlapped after adding fields in the same location
- SIGN-2629 Signature.NET - "Cannot read property 'length' of null" error occurs in browser console after attempt to apply uploading of signature without selecting a file
- SIGN-2628 Signature.NET - "Object doesn't support property or method 'selected'" error occurs in IE console after click on "Signature field for MVCDemo project
- SIGN-2624 Signature.NET - Compiler error when trying to build MVCPrepareFieldsFluent sample
- SIGN-2619 Signature.NET - Signature pen colors carousel rotate only the first part of the items
- SIGN-2603 Signature.NET - watermark image is not shown on signed document
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.