GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows you to enhance your web and mobile apps with electronic signature capability. It's a complete solution that provides end users with the tools necessary to prepare, send and electronically sign documents online, from within your .NET application. Key features include:
1. Electronic signature capture control - allows users either to upload a scanned copy of their handwritten signature, or draw it directly in a web-browser with a mouse, stylus or finger.
2. Merge fields handling - users can add fields to PDF or other text documents before sending them to signers. These could be initials boxes, check boxes, drop-down menus, etc.
3. Signature audit trails and anti-tampering. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library allows you to record detailed logs for all operations executed on each document. This includes time, date, IP address, initials, actions taken, etc. In addition, GroupDocs.Signature applies unique hash records to documents at each signing stage to prevent any unauthorized alterations. Thanks to these and other security features, GroupDocs.Signature complies with the E-SIGN act, which enables you to enhance your own .NET app with a legally-binding electronic signature solution.
4. Convenient e-signature workflow. Users can easily store and manage documents, prepare and send them for signature to multiple parties at a time, receive notifications when a document has been signed, send automatic reminders to signers in order to meet deadlines, etc.
5. Multiple file-format support. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library works with more than 45 file formats, including PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets. PowerPoint presentations, OpenDocument formats and image files. All documents are converted to PDF before applying e-signatures.
6. Easy integration. The library can be integrated into your .NET app with a single DLL - no client-side installation required. We also provide free technical support during the whole integration period for a hassle-free deployment.
For more details on the GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library, please visit our website:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library without evaluation limitations, request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
We are pleased to share a new version of GroupDocs.Signature for .NET, with the following improvements:
- SIGN-2495 Signature.NET - Make summary page templates configurable when using UI
- SIGN-2494 Signature.NET - Make stamp image configurable when using UI
- SIGN-2559 Signature.NET - Make summary page date format configurable
- SIGN-2558 Signature.NET - Implement configuration class to be passed as widget initialization parameter and move all the configurations there
- SIGN-2557 Signature.NET - Make watermark text/image configurable when using UI
- SIGN-2533 Signature.NET - Implement stamp image scale when signing a document using user interface
- SIGN-2590 Signature.NET - Tabs for prepare fields are displayed in two rows
- SIGN-2589 Signature.NET - JScript error occurs after click on "Yes/No" button for "Show month/year dropdowns" if added field was switched to Date field
- SIGN-2588 Signature.NET - "Delete" tooltip is not displayed for the first item on Dropdown values tab
- SIGN-2587 Signature.NET - JScript error occurs after click on "Yes/No" button if added field was switched to Checkbox field
- SIGN-2586 Signature.NET - JScript error occurs after click on "Width/Height" button if added field was switched to Signature field
- SIGN-2585 Signature.NET - Tooltips in textarea toolbar are splitted in two row in MVCPrepareFieldsFluent
- SIGN-2584 Signature.NET - Uploaded file is not displayed in signature popup in IE
- SIGN-2583 Signature.NET - Area of Upload File button is shifted down in IE
- SIGN-2582 Signature.NET - JScript occurs after attempt to resize window in IE9
- SIGN-2580 Signature.NET - Horizontal scroll bar is displayed in IE for MVCPrepareFieldsFluent project
- SIGN-2579 Signature.NET - Blue background is displayed for signature popup in IE
- SIGN-2578 Signature.NET - Toolbox buttons are displayed with blue color in IE
- SIGN-2565 Signature.NET - Error when running MVCDemo sample
- SIGN-2560 Signature.NET - Error when running console sample
- SIGN-2545 Signature.NET - The field is overlapped by the virtual keyboard on mobile devices
- SIGN-2531 Signature.NET - Stamp image become bigger on the summary page after updating the image with the new logo
- SIGN-2504 Signature.NET - CSS issue with toolbox in IE
- SIGN-2474 Signature.NET doesn't work if it's not set up in the root folder of the web site.
- SIGN-2470 Signature.NET - Issue with highlighting Stamp filed in IE
- SIGN-2381 Signature.NET - Issue with "Signature" popup in IE
- SIGN-2217 Signature.NET - Border for "Draw" section is absent in IE9
This package has no dependencies.