GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows you to enhance your web and mobile apps with electronic signature capability. It's a complete solution that provides end users with the tools necessary to prepare, send and electronically sign documents online, from within your .NET application. Key features include:
1. Electronic signature capture control - allows users either to upload a scanned copy of their handwritten signature, or draw it directly in a web-browser with a mouse, stylus or finger.
2. Merge fields handling - users can add fields to PDF or other text documents before sending them to signers. These could be initials boxes, check boxes, drop-down menus, etc.
3. Signature audit trails and anti-tampering. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library allows you to record detailed logs for all operations executed on each document. This includes time, date, IP address, initials, actions taken, etc. In addition, GroupDocs.Signature applies unique hash records to documents at each signing stage to prevent any unauthorized alterations. Thanks to these and other security features, GroupDocs.Signature complies with the E-SIGN act, which enables you to enhance your own .NET app with a legally-binding electronic signature solution.
4. Convenient e-signature workflow. Users can easily store and manage documents, prepare and send them for signature to multiple parties at a time, receive notifications when a document has been signed, send automatic reminders to signers in order to meet deadlines, etc.
5. Multiple file-format support. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library works with more than 45 file formats, including PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets. PowerPoint presentations, OpenDocument formats and image files. All documents are converted to PDF before applying e-signatures.
6. Easy integration. The library can be integrated into your .NET app with a single DLL - no client-side installation required. We also provide free technical support during the whole integration period for a hassle-free deployment.
For more details on the GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library, please visit our website:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library without evaluation limitations, request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
We are pleased to share a new version of GroupDocs.Signature for .NET, with the following improvements:
- SIGN-2502 Signature.NET - Prepare FieldsPrepare-Sign Demo
- SIGN-2499 Signature.NET - Imeplement Save Fields in backend
- SIGN-2498 Signature.NET - Imeplement Move/Edit/Update Field in prepare viewer
- SIGN-2497 Signature.NET - Imeplement Add Field in prepare viewer
- SIGN-2496 Singature.NET - Implement field container for document prepare viewer
- SIGN-2493 Signature.NET - Implement Prepare viewer
- Signature.NET - Spinner is displayed in Thumbs panel instead of images
- Signature.NET - JScript error occurs after attempt to Confirm Signature
- Signature.NET - JScript error occurs after click on Save Fields button when more than one field is added in IE9
- Signature.NET - Error occurs in browser console after click on signature field
- Signature.NET - Tooltip for signature field is not displayed for recipient
- Signature.NET - Red asterisk is displayed for signature field when mandatory is selected with NO option
- Signature.NET - Field Settings tab is not opened by default after switch between fields
- Signature.NET - Incorrect text alignment is displayed on signed document
- Signature.NET - Text with black color is displayed on signed document instead of selected
- Signature.NET - Error message should be displayed after attempt to save dropdown field without values
- Signature.NET - Checkbox border is not displayed on signed document even if Draw checkbox border set up as Yes
- Signature.NET - Unable to re-size fields with the help of resizable handle
- Signature.NET - Unable to switch on copied field when the first field is selected
- Signature.NET - Default min/max years are displayed instead of years that input user
- Signature.NET - User is able to select month/year even if select No option for Show month/year dropdowns
- Signature.NET - Error occurs after the running CORSConsumer project in IE
- Signature.NET - Fix css problem with prepare fields settings
- Checkboxes are not scaled properly on signed document
This package has no dependencies.