GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows you to enhance your web and mobile apps with electronic signature capability. It's a complete solution that provides end users with the tools necessary to prepare, send and electronically sign documents online, from within your .NET application. Key features include:
1. Electronic signature capture control - allows users either to upload a scanned copy of their handwritten signature, or draw it directly in a web-browser with a mouse, stylus or finger.
2. Merge fields handling - users can add fields to PDF or other text documents before sending them to signers. These could be initials boxes, check boxes, drop-down menus, etc.
3. Signature audit trails and anti-tampering. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library allows you to record detailed logs for all operations executed on each document. This includes time, date, IP address, initials, actions taken, etc. In addition, GroupDocs.Signature applies unique hash records to documents at each signing stage to prevent any unauthorized alterations. Thanks to these and other security features, GroupDocs.Signature complies with the E-SIGN act, which enables you to enhance your own .NET app with a legally-binding electronic signature solution.
4. Convenient e-signature workflow. Users can easily store and manage documents, prepare and send them for signature to multiple parties at a time, receive notifications when a document has been signed, send automatic reminders to signers in order to meet deadlines, etc.
5. Multiple file-format support. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library works with more than 45 file formats, including PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets. PowerPoint presentations, OpenDocument formats and image files. All documents are converted to PDF before applying e-signatures.
6. Easy integration. The library can be integrated into your .NET app with a single DLL - no client-side installation required. We also provide free technical support during the whole integration period for a hassle-free deployment.
For more details on the GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library, please visit our website:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library without evaluation limitations, request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package groupdocs-signature-dotnet -Version 1.3.0
dotnet add package groupdocs-signature-dotnet --version 1.3.0
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-signature-dotnet" Version="1.3.0" />
paket add groupdocs-signature-dotnet --version 1.3.0
We are pleased to share a new version of GroupDocs.Signature for .NET, with the following improvements:
- SIGN-2388 Add email address to Signature.NET recipient. The email address should be displayed in summary page of the signed document.
- SIGN-2415 Signature.NET - change user interface to allow field drag/resize on sign depending on the "lockDuringSign" property
- SIGN-2411 Signature.NET - implement setting default value for all field types
- SIGN-2414 Signature.NET: Stamp field size should depend on the uploaded (predefined) image size
- SIGN-2372 Signature.NET: Errors occur in browser console after running the project and document content isn't displayed
- SIGN-2359 Signature.NET: Thumbnails are not loaded
- SIGN-2356 Signature.NET: Error when running MVCParsingTextFields sample
- SIGN-2364 Signature.NET: Sometimes page images are not loaded
- SIGN-2355 Fields in Signature.Net are much bigger on sign page, however no signed document their size is okay
- SIGN-2371 Signature.NET - Wide image is not fully displayed on summary page of the signed document
- SIGN-2369 Signature.NET - Error message is displayed after attempt to sign document with empty required field in "MVCParsingPdfFields" / "MVCMultipleSignersParsingPdfFields" projects
- SIGN-2380 Signature.NET - Issue with "Signature" popup in project with multiple signers
- SIGN-2392 Signature.NET - Error occurs after the running MVCDemo project in IE
- SIGN-2363 Signature.NET: Thumbnails are not loaded when the assembly is obfuscated
This package has no dependencies.