This package is now obsolete and has been replaced by the GroupDocs.Metadata package.
[Obsolete] GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET is a class library to process metadata associated with various Document, Image, CAD, Audio and Video formats.
- Covers most popular metadata standards: XMP, EXIF, IPTC, Image Resource Blocks, ID3, document properties
- Covers most popular document formats: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Visio, Open Document Format
- Covers most popular image formats: BMP, GIF, DjVu, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD, WebP, WMF, EMF, DICOM
- Covers most popular email formats: Outlook Message, Email Message
- Covers most popular CAD formats: DXF, DWG
- Covers most popular audio formats: Mp3, WAV
- Create, modify and remove metadata associated with supported document and image formats with a few lines of code
- Manage EXIF metadata in Jpeg and TIFF formats
- Manage XMP metadata in image and PDF formats
- Manage Image Resource blocks in image formats
- Manage audio metadata: ID3 tag (ID3v1, ID3v2), Lyrics3 tag, APE
- Utilities to inspect and clean hidden metadata in document formats
- Utilities to Search and Compare all metadata
- Utilities to Export metadata to Excel/Csv
- Metadata cleaner utility
- MIME type detection
- Read track changes. Accept or reject track changes
- Read EXIF maker-notes: Sony, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic
For more details on the library, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: The library comes up with some limitations in the evaluation mode. In order to test full features of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET library, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
GroupDocs.Metadata API has been moved to a new package "GroupDocs.Metadata" with new & improved feature set.
Install-Package groupdocs-metadata-dotnet -Version 17.9.0
dotnet add package groupdocs-metadata-dotnet --version 17.9.0
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-metadata-dotnet" Version="17.9.0" />
paket add groupdocs-metadata-dotnet --version 17.9.0
New features and enhancements:
METADATANET-1214 Ability to read APEv2 metadata in MP3 format
METADATANET-1329 Ability to read and update metadata of ODS format
METADATANET-1872 Ability to read SRational TIFF tag in JPEG and TIFF image formats
METADATANET-1883 Ability to add or update TIFF tags in EXIF
METADATANET-1878 Several TIFF tags are lost after changing EXIF properties
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.