ALPHA Release - dotNetRDF.Core is a new slimmed down core data model for dotNetRDF that includes the basic APIs for representing Nodes, Triples, Quads, Graphs and Graph Stores.
Install-Package dotNetRDF.Core -Version 1.9.0-alpha01
dotnet add package dotNetRDF.Core --version 1.9.0-alpha01
<PackageReference Include="dotNetRDF.Core" Version="1.9.0-alpha01" />
paket add dotNetRDF.Core --version 1.9.0-alpha01
This is an **ALPHA** release intended as a developer preview, while this library is relatively stable and well tested other libraries in the 1.9 Alpha may not be
- Slimmed down Core API
- INode sub-interfaces consolidated into single INode interface
- INode no longer graph scoped
- New Quad class
- IGraphStore replaces ITripleStore
- Support for RDF 1.1
- Blank nodes now identified by Guid's
- Simplified IGraph interface
- VDS.Common (= 1.5.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.