DynamicPDF. Viewer. NET. x86
DynamicPDF Viewer is a PDF viewing control you can embed in a .NET Windows Form application. Viewer is highly efficient and lightweight and can add PDF viewing to any WinForm application without relying on any third party or external resources.
It uses the Foxit PDF rendering engine which is the same rendering engine that is used by the popular Foxit PDF Reader. DynamicPDF Viewer for .NET seamlessly integrates with our other DynamicPDF products allowing applications to display PDF output from any of our other DynamicPDF tools (but will work with any PDF file regardless of producer). It is compatible with PDF version v1.1 to v1.7.
This package is for x86 processor architecture.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86 -Version 126.96.36.199858
dotnet add package ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86 --version 188.8.131.52858
<PackageReference Include="ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86" Version="184.108.40.206858" />
paket add ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.NET.x86 --version 220.127.116.11858
• Scrollbar getting stuck issue has been resolved.
• A printing related problem has been fixed.
• Fixed a bug where Searched event is not returning the current view.
• During searching the highlighted search term is centred.
• Stability and performance improvements
• Following members of ceTe.DynamicPDF.Viewer.PageDisplayMode enumeration have been renamed due to typos. When using this build, make sure the code that calls these members is updated to compile succesfully.
a. TwoUpContinous renamed to TwoUpContinuous
b. TwoUpContinousWithCoverPage renamed to TwoUpContinuousWithCoverPage
• A license is not required for evaluation usage. But a version specific license is required for production usage.
This package has no dependencies.