Notification component for synchronous and asynchronous loosly coupled notification with automatic thread switching:
* Synchronous and asynchronous notification
* Automatic thread switching: to background or UI thread
* Loose coupling of event topic publishers and subscribers
* Publishers and subscribers are referenced by weak references. Therefore they can be garbage collected
* Multiple publishers and/or subscribers for a single event topic
* Matchers for publications and subscriptions
* Thorough customizable logging
* Extension support
bbv.Common.EventBroker is a part of bbv.Common, a library of .NET components and functionality including:
* (a)synchronous notification component with thread switching using publisher-subscriber pattern,
* hierarchical state machine with fluent definition syntax,
* programmatic, loosely coupled, context based rule engine,
* support for active objects to build multi-threaded applications
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package bbv.Common.EventBroker -Version 7.1.1170.1516
dotnet add package bbv.Common.EventBroker --version 7.1.1170.1516
<PackageReference Include="bbv.Common.EventBroker" Version="7.1.1170.1516" />
paket add bbv.Common.EventBroker --version 7.1.1170.1516
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.