See the version list below for details.
Install-Package altcode.gendarme -Version 2020.3.4.8524-pre-release
dotnet add package altcode.gendarme --version 2020.3.4.8524-pre-release
<PackageReference Include="altcode.gendarme" Version="2020.3.4.8524-pre-release" />
paket add altcode.gendarme --version 2020.3.4.8524-pre-release
#r "nuget: altcode.gendarme, 2020.3.4.8524-pre-release"
// Install altcode.gendarme as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=altcode.gendarme&version=2020.3.4.8524-pre-release&prerelease // Install altcode.gendarme as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=altcode.gendarme&version=2020.3.4.8524-pre-release&prerelease
A somewhat updated build of the Mono.Gendarme static analysis tool for use with modern (including .net standard/core) assemblies.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* [BUGFIX] The extension method `IsEventCallback` would throw NRE for certain generic F# types
* For `AvoidLargeClassesRule`, ignore `FSharpFunc` and `FSharpTypeFunc` valued fields in generated types with `@` in their names; treat them as methods in the type instead.
* For `AvoidDeepNamespaceHierarchyRule`, ignore F# generated namespaces of the form `<StartupCode$a-b-c-d>.$.NETFramework,Version=...`
* For `AvoidRepetitiveCastsRule`, ignore F# `is` then `as` of anonymous temporaries (often happens in `match` expressions on sum types)
* Report the owning assembly of the defect target, always (disambiguates when a source file is shared bewteen projects in the same build).
* In the inhandled exception message, own this fork.
* Building on VS2019 for .net4.0 and .netcore2.1+
* Now available as a dotnet global tool in package `altcode.gendarme-tool`
For previous releases, go here -- https://github.com/SteveGilham/Gendarme/blob/master/ReleaseNotes%20-%20Previously.md
Since this is a release from a fork, [issues should be reported at my related repo](https://github.com/SteveGilham/altcode.fake/issues) that contains a Fake driver for the Gendarme tool, but noted as being against the forked Gendarme tool itself.