See the version list below for details.
Install-Package altcode.gendarme -Version 2020.2.17.17051-pre-release
dotnet add package altcode.gendarme --version 2020.2.17.17051-pre-release
<PackageReference Include="altcode.gendarme" Version="2020.2.17.17051-pre-release" />
paket add altcode.gendarme --version 2020.2.17.17051-pre-release
#r "nuget: altcode.gendarme, 2020.2.17.17051-pre-release"
// Install altcode.gendarme as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=altcode.gendarme&version=2020.2.17.17051-pre-release&prerelease // Install altcode.gendarme as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=altcode.gendarme&version=2020.2.17.17051-pre-release&prerelease
A somewhat updated build of the Mono.Gendarme static analysis tool for use with modern (including .net standard/core) assemblies.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
F# niggles part 4
* Exempt generated types with `@` in their names from `AvoidUnnecessarySpecializationRule`, `AvoidSpeculativeGeneralityRule` and `MethodCanBeMadeStaticRule`
* Exempt F# placeholder arguments `_` (compiled to `_arg...`) from `UseCorrectCasingRule`
* Exempt module-bound functions from `ConsiderConvertingMethodToPropertyRule`
* Exempt fields and constructors of records from `RemoveDependenceOnObsoleteCodeRule`; accessors will still be caught but can be `[SuppressMessage]`d as needed
* Take account of F#'s habit of making a virtual call to the base type constructor in object types constructors.
* Exempt F# code in modules, or where a `match` could equally be an `if` from `AvoidSwitchStatementsRule`, `match` being idiomatic and occasionally just happening to be on an explicit integral type
* Exempt property backing fields for code like `member val LocalSource = false with get, set` from `AvoidUnneededFieldInitializationRule`
* Exempt union cases (unsealed but not likely to be inherited) from `AvoidUnsealedUninheritedInternalTypeRule`
For previous releases, go here -- https://github.com/SteveGilham/Gendarme/blob/master/ReleaseNotes%20-%20Previously.md
Since this is a release from a fork, [issues should be reported at my related repo](https://github.com/SteveGilham/altcode.fake/issues) that contains a Fake driver for the Gendarme tool, but noted as being against the forked Gendarme tool itself.