See the version list below for details.
Install-Package altcode.gendarme -Version 2020.2.16.16042-pre-release
dotnet add package altcode.gendarme --version 2020.2.16.16042-pre-release
<PackageReference Include="altcode.gendarme" Version="2020.2.16.16042-pre-release" />
paket add altcode.gendarme --version 2020.2.16.16042-pre-release
#r "nuget: altcode.gendarme, 2020.2.16.16042-pre-release"
// Install altcode.gendarme as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=altcode.gendarme&version=2020.2.16.16042-pre-release&prerelease // Install altcode.gendarme as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=altcode.gendarme&version=2020.2.16.16042-pre-release&prerelease
A somewhat updated build of the Mono.Gendarme static analysis tool for use with modern (including .net standard/core) assemblies.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
F# niggles part 3
* For the purposes of generic parameter names, having the F# [CompilationMapping] attribute on the type is taken to detect F# code
* Even if a union type is [Obsolete] don't bother telling us its cases and case constructors depend on it.
* In F# code (assumes FSharp.Core referenced) then allow single lower-case letter generic types
* Exempt methods of F# generated types with `@` in the name from ` ParameterNamesShouldMatchOverriddenMethodRule`
* Exempt match on union types from `AvoidSwitchStatementsRule`
* Exempt F# generated types with `@` in the name from `UseCorrectPrefixRule`,`VariableNamesShouldNotMatchFieldNamesRule` and `UseCorrectCasingRule`
* Exempt generated abstract closure types from `AbstractTypesShouldNotHavePublicConstructorsRule`
* Exempt constructors of record types, or generated types with `@` in the name, from `AvoidLongParameterListsRule`
* Module-bound functions should be camel-cased in the `UseCorrectCasingRule`
For previous releases, go here -- https://github.com/SteveGilham/Gendarme/blob/master/ReleaseNotes%20-%20Previously.md
Since this is a release from a fork, [issues should be reported at my related repo](https://github.com/SteveGilham/altcode.fake/issues) that contains a Fake driver for the Gendarme tool, but noted as being against the forked Gendarme tool itself.