Install-Package ZstdNet -Version 1.4.5
dotnet add package ZstdNet --version 1.4.5
<PackageReference Include="ZstdNet" Version="1.4.5" />
paket add ZstdNet --version 1.4.5
#r "nuget: ZstdNet, 1.4.5"
// Install ZstdNet as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=ZstdNet&version=1.4.5 // Install ZstdNet as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=ZstdNet&version=1.4.5
Zstd compression library wrapper for .NET
NuGet packages (4)
Showing the top 4 NuGet packages that depend on ZstdNet:
.NET client library for Apache Pulsar
SharpPulsar is Apache Pulsar Client built using Akka.net
A compression library that implements many compression algorithms such as LZ4, Zstd, LZMA, Snappy, Brotli, GZip, and Deflate. It helps you to improve performance by reducing Memory Usage and Network Traffic for caching.
Basic ZStandard compression implementation for Reloaded.Messaging based off of ZstdNet.
GitHub repositories (4)
Showing the top 4 popular GitHub repositories that depend on ZstdNet:
Template engine based on Microsoft's Razor parsing engine for .NET Core
Series of programs (tools) to interact with the Overwatch files.
⚡ A compression library that implements many compression algorithms such as LZ4, Zstd, LZMA, Snappy, Brotli, GZip, and Deflate. It helps you to improve performance by reducing Memory Usage and Network Traffic for caching.
SC Joystick Mapper (.Net 4; using sharpDX wrapper)
* libzstd v1.4.5
* Span support (#19)
* Streaming support (#18)
* Advanced parameters APIs support
Some other changes:
* `libzstd.dll` now cross-compiled using `(i686|x86_64)-w64-mingw32-gcc -DZSTD_MULTITHREAD -DZSTD_LEGACY_SUPPORT=0 -pthread -s` instead of `msvc` for performance reasons
* `ZstdException` error codes exposed
* On buffers close to 2GB `Wrap` now tries its best, but if source is uncompressible and the size is too large, `ZstdException` with `ZSTD_error_dstSize_tooSmall` will be thrown (#21)
* Buffer pooling on `Wrap` without `dst` param
Possibly breaking changes:
* `Decompressor.GetDecompressedSize()` now throws `ZstdException` instead of returning `0` on error
* `ZstdException` with error code `ZSTD_error_dstSize_tooSmall` instead of `InsufficientMemoryException` on `Wrap` if destination buffer too small
* `ZstdException` with error code `ZSTD_error_dstSize_tooSmall` instead of `ArgumentOutOfRangeException` on `Unwrap` if destination buffer too small