dotnet add package Yoyo.ThemePicker --version 3.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package Yoyo.ThemePicker -Version 3.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Yoyo.ThemePicker" Version="3.0.0" />
paket add Yoyo.ThemePicker --version 3.0.0
#r "nuget: Yoyo.ThemePicker, 3.0.0"
// Install Yoyo.ThemePicker as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Yoyo.ThemePicker&version=3.0.0 // Install Yoyo.ThemePicker as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Yoyo.ThemePicker&version=3.0.0
An Umbraco package that create a the theme picker property editor. Compatible with Umbraco v10
When configuring the data type, you can select an image from the file system, and assign it a name. The name of the selected theme will be returned as a string value. It will be an empty string is no theme is selected.
This package come with a built in property value converter, so will work with Models Builder.
If you'd like to contribute to this package, you'll first want to get in install locally. The following steps will help you get set up.
- Clone the repo
- Create a new branch off of develop
- Build the solution. It should contain two project, one for the package called "Yoyo.ThemePicker" and another called "Yoyo.ThemePicker.TestSite" which is used to check the package it working as expected. When you build the solution it will deploy the package to the test website automatically.
- Once you have finished you changes executing the 'dotnet pack' command in the package directory will take care of building the project and outputing the generated NuGet package in the bin folder (the output on the CLI shows the full path to the .nupkg file).
More information on creating and deploying the package to nuget can be found at our.umbraco.com/documentation/Extending/Packages/
You can test with either your own images, or by using the image found in the
example-media folder. In order to test all you need to do is add them somewhere inside the
Website folder. Once that's done you'll be able to select them via the Theme picker when configuring it.
Test site login credentials
Username: email@example.com Password: testtesttest
Before you make your first commit, make sure you install the npm modules for this package by running
npm i. This will configure some rules around commit messages that will help to keep things consistent.
|.NET||net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows net7.0 net7.0-android net7.0-ios net7.0-maccatalyst net7.0-macos net7.0-tvos net7.0-windows|
- Umbraco.Cms.Web.BackOffice (>= 10.0.1)
- Umbraco.Cms.Web.Website (>= 10.0.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.