Red5Pro. Streaming. Android
The Red5 Pro Streaming SDKs are native libraries and frameworks to add to your iOS, Android and Web-Based (HTML/JS/CSS) projects to connect to a Red5 Pro Server and broadcast or subscribe to a live video stream.
Release 4.6.0 - 10 May, 2018
- Fixed Android getstreamimage function not working properly for some resolutions
- Fixed crash with playback audio listener
- Added ability to broadcast audio with app in background
- Adaptive Bitrate improvements
- Added ability to set different recording properties for local recording and live recording of broadcast
- Fixed crashing after switching between publishing and subscribing multiple times
- Buffer overflow fixes
- Additional stability improvements
This package has no dependencies.