A Xamarin CustomRenderer that render Icon for TabbedPage for iOS & Android, using Icon property on child pages.
Use IconTabbedPage class instead of TabbedPage class, and add the name of your static image resource on the "Icon" property of your childs pages, eg. "user_icon.png", and it will be loaded and show instead of the tab text.
In addition of the standards properties used on TabbedPage like "BarBackgroundColor" and "BarTextColor", IconTabbedPage expose:
- "UnselectedTextColor" in order to override the filled color of your Icon when a Tab is unselected.
- "HideText" in order to hide Tab text (iOS only)
- "TranslucideBarOniOS" to control the Translucent behavior on iOS.
Please see README for Installation: https://github.com/Daddoon/Xamarin.Forms-IconTabbedPage
This plugin is highly inspired from solutions founds on the Xamarin forum and StackOverflow, thanks to all contributors.
- Fixed Android Icon rendering broken in previous release.
- NugetPackage 1.0.4 should have XML documentation now.
- Xamarin.Forms (>= 22.214.171.124)