A Xamarin CustomRenderer that render Icon for TabbedPage for iOS & Android, using Icon property on child pages.
Use IconTabbedPage class instead of TabbedPage class, and add the name of your static image resource on the "Icon" property of your childs pages, eg. "user_icon.png", and it will be loaded and show instead of the tab text.
In addition of the standards properties used on TabbedPage like "BarBackgroundColor" and "BarTextColor", IconTabbedPage expose:
- "UnselectedTextColor" in order to override the filled color of your Icon when a Tab is unselected.
- "HideText" in order to hide Tab text (iOS only)
Please see README for Installation: https://github.com/Daddoon/Xamarin.Forms-IconTabbedPage
This plugin is highly inspired from solutions founds on the Xamarin forum and StackOverflow, thanks to all contributors.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Xamarin.Forms-IconTabbedPage -Version 1.0.2
dotnet add package Xamarin.Forms-IconTabbedPage --version 1.0.2
<PackageReference Include="Xamarin.Forms-IconTabbedPage" Version="1.0.2" />
paket add Xamarin.Forms-IconTabbedPage --version 1.0.2
- Added the property "HideText" in order to hide the text and only show the icon on iOS
- Some class renaming for iOS
- Fixed CustomRenderer code on iOS.
- Added a static Initialize method for iOS, otherwise the CustomRenderer may not be initialized automatically. See updated README for more info.
- Xamarin.Forms (>= 18.104.22.168)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.