C# library for Xamarin to interact with Digi International's XBee radio frequency modules from mobile devices.
Install-Package XBeeLibrary.Xamarin -Version 1.0.1
dotnet add package XBeeLibrary.Xamarin --version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="XBeeLibrary.Xamarin" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add XBeeLibrary.Xamarin --version 1.0.1
- Limited the number of bytes that can be sent per operation to other XBee interfaces to 255 bytes.
- The library now splits and sends data in chunks when it exceeds the MTU size.
- Added more possibilities to instantiate XBeeBLEDevice classes.
- Updated the Plugin.BLE nuget version to 2.1.1 in the examples and library.
- Updated the Anddroid SDK target version to API 28.
- Updated the minimum iOS version to 10.2
- Added 2 new keys in iOS to allow the examples to use Bluetooth.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.