Install-Package XBeeLibrary.Xamarin -Version 1.0.1
dotnet add package XBeeLibrary.Xamarin --version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="XBeeLibrary.Xamarin" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add XBeeLibrary.Xamarin --version 1.0.1
#r "nuget: XBeeLibrary.Xamarin, 1.0.1"
// Install XBeeLibrary.Xamarin as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=XBeeLibrary.Xamarin&version=1.0.1 // Install XBeeLibrary.Xamarin as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=XBeeLibrary.Xamarin&version=1.0.1
C# library for Xamarin to interact with Digi International's XBee radio frequency modules from mobile devices.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Limited the number of bytes that can be sent per operation to other XBee interfaces to 255 bytes.
- The library now splits and sends data in chunks when it exceeds the MTU size.
- Added more possibilities to instantiate XBeeBLEDevice classes.
- Updated the Plugin.BLE nuget version to 2.1.1 in the examples and library.
- Updated the Anddroid SDK target version to API 28.
- Updated the minimum iOS version to 10.2
- Added 2 new keys in iOS to allow the examples to use Bluetooth.