dotnet add package WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard --version 0.0.24
NuGet\Install-Package WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard -Version 0.0.24
<PackageReference Include="WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard" Version="0.0.24" />
paket add WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard --version 0.0.24
#r "nuget: WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard, 0.0.24"
// Install WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard&version=0.0.24 // Install WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard&version=0.0.24
WCF CRUDS API: Develop cross-process and cross-platform distributed applications using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) CRUDS API. #WCF #CRUD2CRUD #CRUD2CRUD2CRUD #CRUDS http://www.invincibletec.com/tutorial/detail/introduction-to-wcf-cruds
- Generalized Communication CRUD2CRUD (CRUDS)
- One interface, no need of multiple service contract interfaces.
- CRUD Repositories for data persistence.
- Extend CRUD repositories with customized functions and integrate in CRUD controllers (CRUD Services) with one IService (or IWCFService).
- Invoke remote methods from clients (ServiceClients CRUDController) by specifying server side method "target" names.
- Support for MVVM desktop application development.
- WCF CRUDS application server.
- Cross-process and cross-platform clients.
- Data communication using synchronous (IService) and asynchronous (IServiceAsync) interface channels.
- Support for event driven response handling.
- Reduced effort and cost of developing multiple service contracts. Think of CRUDL communication with CRUD repository for persistence.
- Reduced complexity and elaborated architecture (CRUDL data communication).
- Distribute applications with simple interfacing model
Version 20 onward support EmptyCRUD, EmptyCRUD2EmptyCRUD communication design pattern.
EmptyCRUD2EmptyCRUD service interface is class or type function scope design pattern without parameterized messaging to repository implementations, data communication are empty messages.
Server side is responsible for object creation, reading, updating, deletion and listing. Order your CRUDL actions with latest record, create (latest), read (latest), update (latest), delete (latest).
StartService("TCP.Adapter.Product.Empty.IWCFService.Standard", typeof(WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard.IWCFEmptyService<Application.Models.Standard.DataAccess.Adapter.Product>), typeof(Application.WCF.Server.Adapter.Repositories.Standard.ProductAdapterEmptyRepository), null, "net.tcp", "127.0.0.1", "9096", "/adapter/product/empty", 1, false); StartService("TCP.Adapter.Product.Empty.IWCFService.Standard.Secure", typeof(WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard.IWCFEmptyService<Application.Models.Standard.DataAccess.Adapter.Product>), typeof(Application.WCF.Server.Adapter.Repositories.Standard.ProductAdapterEmptyRepository), null, "net.tcp", "127.0.0.1", "9097", "/secure/adapter/product/empty", 1, true);
var wcfServiceController = new WCFEmptyServiceController<Product>(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["IPAddress"], ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["TCPTLSPort"], "/secure/adapter/product/empty", "product", true, true); m_EmptyCRUDView = new EmptyCRUDView<Product>(wcfServiceController, ControllerType.WCFEmptyServiceController, new ProductViewModel());
Try appropriate combination of "http", and "net.tcp" protocol constructor arguments with hosting configurations.
You may also use service client directly with hosted service.
m_HttpServiceClient = new ServiceClient<IDataAccess.Standard.Adapter.Models.Product>(ChannelsAndBindings<IDataAccess.Standard.Adapter.Models.Product>.GetEmptyBasicHttpChannelFactory(ChannelsAndBindings<IDataAccess.Standard.Adapter.Models.Product>.GetServiceAddress("http", "127.0.0.1", "8084", "product/empty")));
Version 0.0.24 Introduces following callback channel interfaces:
- Introduced ICRUDLMCBRepository for client side callback CRUD2CRUD implementation.
- Introduced IWCFCRUDLMCBRepository for client side callback CRUD2CRUD implementation.
- Introduced IEmptyCRUDLMCBRepository for client side callback CRUD2CRUD implementation.
- Introduced IWCFEmptyCRUDLMCBRepository for client side callback CRUD2CRUD implementation.
- Introduced IEmptyServiceCB for server side callback CRUD2CRUD implementation.
- Introduced IWCFEmptyServiceCB for server side callback CRUD2CRUD implementation.
- Introduced IServiceCB for server side callback CRUD2CRUD implementation.
- Introduced IWCFServiceCB for server side callback CRUD2CRUD implementation.
- Extended ServiceClient and WCFServiceClient for callback (IServiceCB, IWCFServiceCB, IEmptyServiceCB, IWCFEmptyServiceCB) factories and channels support.
CRUD2CRUD CB Example:
Invoke server side and client side repository methods over CRUD2CRUD common communication interface.
Download and install from following:
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.3)
- System.Private.ServiceModel (>= 4.8.0)
- System.ServiceModel.Duplex (>= 4.8.0)
- System.ServiceModel.Http (>= 4.8.0)
- System.ServiceModel.NetTcp (>= 4.8.0)
- System.ServiceModel.Primitives (>= 4.8.0)
- System.ServiceModel.Security (>= 4.8.0)
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on WindnTrees.ICRUDS.Standard:
WindnTrees.Core abstraction library for WindnTrees application projects. WindnTrees.Core extends .NET Core native controller and provide BasicController, ContentController, CRUDController, CRUDLController, MultipartFormController and FlexController that are required when writing a WindnTrees.Core application.
CRUDS EntityFramework (EF) repository.
CRUDS standard library interface EntityFramework (EF) repository.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Introduces WCF CRUD2CRUD callback channel support.