dotnet add package WindnTrees.CRUDS.Core5 --version 0.0.3
NuGet\Install-Package WindnTrees.CRUDS.Core5 -Version 0.0.3
<PackageReference Include="WindnTrees.CRUDS.Core5" Version="0.0.3" />
paket add WindnTrees.CRUDS.Core5 --version 0.0.3
#r "nuget: WindnTrees.CRUDS.Core5, 0.0.3"
// Install WindnTrees.CRUDS.Core5 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=WindnTrees.CRUDS.Core5&version=0.0.3 // Install WindnTrees.CRUDS.Core5 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=WindnTrees.CRUDS.Core5&version=0.0.3
WCF CRUDS API: Develop cross-process and cross-platform distributed applications using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) CRUDS API. #WCF #CRUD2CRUD #CRUD2CRUD2CRUD #CRUDS http://www.invincibletec.com/tutorial/detail/introduction-to-wcf-cruds
- Generalized Communication CRUD2CRUD (CRUDS)
- One interface, no need of multiple service contract interfaces.
- CRUD Repositories for data persistence.
- Extend CRUD repositories with customized functions and integrate in CRUD controllers (CRUD Services) with one IService (or IWCFService).
- Invoke remote methods from clients (ServiceClients CRUDController) by specifying server side method "target" names.
- Support for MVVM desktop application development.
- WCF CRUDS application server.
- Cross-process and cross-platform clients.
- Data communication using synchronous (IService) and asynchronous (IServiceAsync) interface channels.
- Support for event driven response handling.
- Reduced effort and cost of developing multiple service contracts. Think of CRUDL communication with CRUD repository for persistence.
- Reduced complexity and elaborated architecture (CRUDL data communication).
- Distribute applications with simple interfacing model
This version introduces EmptyCRUD, EmptyCRUD2EmptyCRUD communication design pattern.
EmptyCRUD2EmptyCRUD service interface is class or type function scope design pattern without parameterized messaging to repository implementations, data communication are empty messages.
Server side is responsible for object creation, reading, updating, deletion and listing. Order your CRUDL actions with latest record, create (latest), read (latest), update (latest), delete (latest).
StartService("TCP.Adapter.Product.Empty.IWCFService", typeof(WindnTrees.ICRUDS.IWCFEmptyService<Application.Models.Standard.DataAccess.Adapter.Product>), typeof(Application.WCF.Server.Adapter.Repositories.ProductAdapterEmptyRepository), null, "net.tcp", "127.0.0.1", "9092", "/adapter/product/empty", 1, false); StartService("TCP.Adapter.Product.Empty.IWCFService.Secure", typeof(WindnTrees.ICRUDS.IWCFEmptyService<Application.Models.Standard.DataAccess.Adapter.Product>), typeof(Application.WCF.Server.Adapter.Repositories.ProductAdapterEmptyRepository), null, "net.tcp", "127.0.0.1", "9093", "/secure/adapter/product/empty", 1, true);
var wcfServiceController = new WCFEmptyServiceController<Product>(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["IPAddress"], ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["TCPTLSPort"], "/secure/adapter/product/empty", "product", true, true); m_EmptyCRUDView = new EmptyCRUDView<Product>(wcfServiceController, ControllerType.WCFEmptyServiceController, new ProductViewModel());
Try appropriate combination of "http", and "net.tcp" protocol constructor arguments with hosting configurations.
You may also use service client directly with hosted service.
m_TCPWCFServiceClient = new WCFServiceClient<IDataAccess.Standard.Adapter.Models.Product>(ChannelsAndBindings<IDataAccess.Standard.Adapter.Models.Product>.GetEmptyTcpWCFChannelFactory(ChannelsAndBindings<IDataAccess.Standard.Adapter.Models.Product>.GetServiceAddress("net.tcp", "127.0.0.1", "8082", "product/wcf/empty")));
Version 0.0.3 introduces following callback channel interfaces:
- Introduces AdapterServiceCBEmptyRepository callback channel service repository.
- Introduces AdapterServiceCBRepository callback channel service repository.
- Introduces ServiceCBEmptyRepository callback channel service repository.
- Introduces ServiceCBRepository callback channel service repository.
Host service repositories that support server side and client side repositories and enable methods invocations over CRUD2CRUD common communication interface. One interface (CRUD2CRUD) communication.
Download and install from following: https://www.nuget.org/profiles/invincible_technologies
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Introduces CRUD2CRUD (server side and client side) callback channel support.