See the version list below for details.
NuGet\Install-Package WebExtras.Mvc -Version 188.8.131.52
dotnet add package WebExtras.Mvc --version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="WebExtras.Mvc" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add WebExtras.Mvc --version 18.104.22.168
#r "nuget: WebExtras.Mvc, 22.214.171.124"
// Install WebExtras.Mvc as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=WebExtras.Mvc&version=126.96.36.199 // Install WebExtras.Mvc as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=WebExtras.Mvc&version=188.8.131.52
Provides a set of MVC helper and extension methods for the popular Bootstrap, Gumby and jQuery UI CSS frameworks. Includes other MVC helpers which can be used in core MVC development as well.
|.NET Framework||net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on WebExtras.Mvc:
Provides a set of MVC helper and extension methods (that depend on the T4MVC templating engine) for the popular Bootstrap, Gumby and jQuery UI CSS frameworks. Includes other MVC helpers which can be used in core MVC development as well.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
The project is now licensed under Apache License v2.0
A major namespace shuffle has taken place for the entire library. While all the old functionality is still available, you will have to update your USING statements accordingly. Both WebExtras.Mvc and WebExtras.Nancy libraries now depend on WebExtras library and as such you must add this library to your project
Recommended: Creation of HTML components should now be done using the HtmlComponent instead of HtmlElement class. HtmlComponent can then be converted to a HtmlElement using the ToHtmlElement() extension method in the WebExtras.Mvc.Html namespace. HtmlElement class is now marked as obsolete and will be removed in the next major release.
- Enh: IBootstrapFormComponent now gives access to the wrapper <DIV> element
- Enh: Added ability to retrieve only specific type of alerts from GetUserAlerts extension method
- Enh: BootstrapConstants => BootstrapSettings
- Enh: JsonNetResult now uses the global JSON serialiser settings set via WebExtrasSettings.SerialiseSettings
- Enh: WebExtrasConstants => WebExtrasSettings, WebExtrasMvcConstants has been merged into WebExtrasSettings
- Enh: Errors on model state can now be ignored using the IgnoreErrors<> extension method
- Enh: Adding EButton.Back as a synonym of EButton.Cancel
- Enh: Adding IHtmlRenderer.PreRender to be able to hook into the rendering pipeline just before the compose phase starts
- Enh: A form component can now have it's value set via IFormComponent.SetValue(...)
- Enh: jQuery dataTables bindings now support adding of plugin options via DatatableSettings.Plugins property. Buttons and ColVis plugins are supported out-of-the-box
- Fix: Fixing a bug in the dropdown creator extension where the selected option was not honoured when the SelectListItem.Selected property was set to true