dotnet add package Weasyprint.Wrapped --version 3.0.4
NuGet\Install-Package Weasyprint.Wrapped -Version 3.0.4
<PackageReference Include="Weasyprint.Wrapped" Version="3.0.4" />
paket add Weasyprint.Wrapped --version 3.0.4
#r "nuget: Weasyprint.Wrapped, 3.0.4"
// Install Weasyprint.Wrapped as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Weasyprint.Wrapped&version=3.0.4 // Install Weasyprint.Wrapped as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Weasyprint.Wrapped&version=3.0.4
Wrapper around the weasyprint library which allows you to print html to a pdf file. This package does not require any external software or packages to be installed in order to use weasyprint.
dotnet add package Weasyprint.Wrapped
You might want to provide the printer class using your DI Container.
This will unzip the needed asset, it is best done during startup procedure. The printer will check if the asset is already unzipped, so the process is only done once (or when the package is upgraded and the version changed).
await new Printer().Initialize();
await new Printer().Print("<html><body><h1>TEST</h1></body></html>");
This is a large package, try to limit the projects where it will be installed.
- +-104 MB zipped resource (standalone python, gtk3 for windows and weasyprint) which will be unzipped on initialization in the same folder (for windows).
- +-89.7 MB zipped resource (standalone python and weasyprint) which will be unzipped on initialization in the same folder (for linux).
Thanks to all these great repos and the guys maintaining them!!!
Create test package and run example
cd .\src\Weasyprint.Wrapped\ dotnet pack -p:PackageVersion=0.0.[[NUMBER HERE]] --output nupkgs
Update the example project package version (Weasyprint.Wrapped.Example.csproj) and run the example to test it
Windows (build-on-windows.ps1 does approximately this)
- Download https://github.com/tschoonj/GTK-for-Windows-Runtime-Environment-Installer/releases and install to C:\weasyprint.wrapped\standalone-win-64\gtk
- Download https://github.com/indygreg/python-build-standalone/releases (correct release, eg: cpython-3.10.4+20220502-x86_64-pc-windows-msvc-shared-install_only.tar.gz for windows) and extract to c:\weasyprint.wrapped\standalone-win-64\python
- Add gtk3 to path (in current session)
$Env:PATH += ";C:\weasyprint.wrapped\standalone-win-64\gtk3\bin"
- Install weasyprint in the standalone python
cd c:\weasyprint.wrapped\standalone-win-64\python .\python.exe -m pip install weasyprint .\python.exe -m weasyprint --info
Linux (build-on-linux.ps1 does approximately this)
- Install powershell on ubuntu (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/scripting/install/install-ubuntu?view=powershell-7.2)
- Download https://github.com/indygreg/python-build-standalone/releases (correct release, eg: cpython-3.10.4+20220502-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-install_only.tar.gz for Linux) and extract to c:\weasyprint.wrapped\standalone-linux-64\python
- Install weasyprint in the standalone python
cd c:\weasyprint.wrapped\standalone-linux-64\python\bin\ python3 -m pip install weasyprint python3 -m weasyprint --info
- Check PATH in python
.\python.exe -c "import os; print(*os.environ['PATH'].split(os.pathsep), sep='\n')"
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- CliWrap (>= 3.4.4)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.