Install-Package Virgil.PureKit -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package Virgil.PureKit --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Virgil.PureKit" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add Virgil.PureKit --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: Virgil.PureKit, 2.0.0"
// Install Virgil.PureKit as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Virgil.PureKit&version=2.0.0 // Install Virgil.PureKit as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Virgil.PureKit&version=2.0.0
Virgil.PureKit SDK provides developers with the easiest way to communicate with API of the Password-Hardened Encryption (PHE) Service to protect users passwords from offline attacks and make stolen passwords useless even if your database is breached.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Zero knowledge of user's password
- Protection from online attacks
- Protection from offline attacks
- Instant invalidation of stolen database
- Protection user's personally identifiable information (PII) in your database by unique user's encryption key
- SDK can work with applications managed by passw0rd.io or Virgil services
- Easy Migration Virgil.PureKit SDK through RecordUpdater