Unified CloudStorage API for .NET by CloudRail provided an easy solution to upload, download, retrive folders and many more functionality.
This interface includes Box, Dropbox, Egnyte, Google Drive, pCloud, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
Get a free license key at: https://cloudrail.com/
- Download files from Cloud Storage.
- Upload files to Cloud Storage.
- Get Meta Data of files, folders and perform all standard operations (copy, move, etc) with them.
- Retrieve user and quota information.
- Generate share links for files and folders.
Cloudrail SDK is built with Microsoft .NET Standard 2.0 which supports the following
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- .NET Core 2.0
- Mono 5.4
Install-Package Unified.CloudStorage.Api -Version 1.0.7
dotnet add package Unified.CloudStorage.Api --version 1.0.7
<PackageReference Include="Unified.CloudStorage.Api" Version="1.0.7" />
paket add Unified.CloudStorage.Api --version 1.0.7
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.