dotnet add package UmbraCare.DedicatedMediaFolder --version 11.2.1
NuGet\Install-Package UmbraCare.DedicatedMediaFolder -Version 11.2.1
<PackageReference Include="UmbraCare.DedicatedMediaFolder" Version="11.2.1" />
paket add UmbraCare.DedicatedMediaFolder --version 11.2.1
#r "nuget: UmbraCare.DedicatedMediaFolder, 11.2.1"
// Install UmbraCare.DedicatedMediaFolder as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=UmbraCare.DedicatedMediaFolder&version=11.2.1 // Install UmbraCare.DedicatedMediaFolder as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=UmbraCare.DedicatedMediaFolder&version=11.2.1
Dedicated Media Folder package is your Content Editor's best friend, and will give a ton of value for every umbraco-based website. Dedicated Media Folder speeds up essential media-content workflow by putting Umbraco Media Picker on steroids. The package was designed to automate creating special media folders and introduce an effective media management system.
A must-have extension for every Umbraco website - loved by editors. Speeds up essential media-content workflow, saves time and reduces costs.
Showcase video: https://youtu.be/J5Nox333lys
- Game-changing, intuitive and easy-to-use feature putting Umbraco media management on steroids.
- Introduces an effective system for Umbraco Media management.
- Automates time-consuming operations, a great timesaver for content management workflow (up to 20%).
- Well-organized Media section without the mess.
- Automatic creation of folders in the Media section according to the structure of nodes in the Content section.
- The Media section tree is a mirror to a Content tree!
- No more orphaned files. Significantly decreases storage costs.
- Limited duplication of nodes in the Media section.
- Faster upload, search, and files management.
- Improved back-office loading speed and overall performance.
- Content-related files will be stored inside a dedicated media folder.
- A dedicated folder with files will be protected against unpredictable deletion.
- When deleting the content node - the dedicated folder will be automatically deleted as well.
- A dedicated folder will be restored from recycle bin together with a related content node.
- Possibility to check the relationship between dedicated folder and content node (from folder details view).
- Navigation from a dedicated folder to the content node directly through references (under Used in Documents).
- Possibility to move a dedicated folder to any location in the Media section (not recommended).
Supports all major Umbraco components
- Rich Text Editor
- Block List
|.NET||net7.0 net7.0-android net7.0-ios net7.0-maccatalyst net7.0-macos net7.0-tvos net7.0-windows|
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on UmbraCare.DedicatedMediaFolder:
The package protects against the unexpected removal of images and files - media used in documents.
A simple property editor simplifies the rating by enabling an eye-catching star-based plugin. Can be a perfect choice for rating content types such as Product, Book, Movie, Recipe, Local business, Course, Event, How-to, Software Application, etc.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.