Before installing on Win2008 run Powershell.exe and then "Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned"!
The only real alternative to IIS, UWS is a redistributable web server for Windows that can packaged with your ASP.NET web application and installed on your customers' systems along with your web app or site, free of charge.
- Support of ASP.NET 4, 3.x, 2.0 and 1.1.
- Use InstallShield, Advanced Installer or Visual Studio 2010, 2008 or 2005 Setup project.
- User-friendly "UWS Explorer" - our site/app management console.
- .NET and COM application management APIs.
- Ability to run applications as 32 bit on 64-bit systems.
- Support of SSL.
- Runs as a service, intractive program or Visual Studio interal debug web server.
- Support of virtual directories.
- TCP port sharing.
- Windows authentication.
- Response content GZIP compression.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package UWS -Version 2.0.19
dotnet add package UWS --version 2.0.19
<PackageReference Include="UWS" Version="2.0.19" />
paket add UWS --version 2.0.19
Change log, release notes and known bugs are at:
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.