See the version list below for details.
Install-Package UWS -Version 2.0.18
dotnet add package UWS --version 2.0.18
<PackageReference Include="UWS" Version="2.0.18" />
paket add UWS --version 2.0.18
#r "nuget: UWS, 2.0.18"
// Install UWS as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=UWS&version=2.0.18 // Install UWS as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=UWS&version=2.0.18
Before installing on Win2008 run Powershell.exe and then "Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned"!
The only real alternative to IIS, UWS is a redistributable web server for Windows that can packaged with your ASP.NET web application and installed on your customers' systems along with your web app or site, free of charge.
- Support of ASP.NET 4, 3.x, 2.0 and 1.1.
- Use InstallShield, Advanced Installer or Visual Studio 2010, 2008 or 2005 Setup project.
- User-friendly "UWS Explorer" - our site/app management console.
- .NET and COM application management APIs.
- Ability to run applications as 32 bit on 64-bit systems.
- Support of SSL.
- Runs as a service, intractive program or Visual Studio interal debug web server.
- Support of virtual directories.
- TCP port sharing.
- Windows authentication.
- Response content GZIP compression.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Change log, release notes and known bugs are at: