Fully managed library providing various random number generators and distributions.
More precisely, this library offers 7 generators (ALF, MT19937, Standard, XorShift128, NR3, NR3Q1, NR3Q2), 6 discrete distributions (Bernoulli, Binomial, Categorical, DiscreteUniform, Geometric, Poisson) and 21 continuous distributions (like Normal, Exponential, ChiSquare, Beta, and so on); moreover, it offers a random class similar to the one Python offers (TRandom).
All the hard work behind this library was done by Stefan Troschütz, and for which I thank him very much. What I have done with his great project, was simply to refactor and improve his code, while offering the new random class similar to the one Python offers.
You can find the modified source code and the available documentation at the project URL.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Troschuetz.Random -Version 4.0.7
dotnet add package Troschuetz.Random --version 4.0.7
<PackageReference Include="Troschuetz.Random" Version="4.0.7" />
paket add Troschuetz.Random --version 4.0.7
* Updated Thrower to v3.0.4 (PR#1 by Corniel Nobel).
* Updated NUnit to v3.5.0 (PR#1 by Corniel Nobel).
* Default seed now takes into account process ID.
* Default seed now uses a GUID to improve randomness.
* Updated broken Google-hosted links.
* Fixed a bug in CategoricalDistribution. Weights were not normalized correctly.
* Changed how ParetoDistribution is computed. Now a transformation based on exponential is used.
- Thrower (>= 3.0.4)
Showing the top 2 GitHub repositories that depend on Troschuetz.Random:
Brain Simulator is a platform for visual prototyping of artificial intelligence architectures.
.NET Standard roguelike library in C#. Features many algorithms and data structures pertinent to roguelike/2D game developers, specifically designed to be minimally intrusive upon the developer's architecture.