This is a legacy package for embedding Syncfusion reporting components such as Report Viewer, Report Designer and Report Writer in your web application. Please use the BoldReports.Web package for new projects.
• Report viewer can render RDL reports published on SQL Server Reporting Services server.
• Popular data sources such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, SQL CE, XML, Microsoft Access, Oracle, OLEDB, and ODBC are supported.
• Users can interactively provide report parameter inputs at run time to display reports based on the parameter.
• SQL Server RDL specification expressions are supported.
• Report items such as tables, matrices, lists, charts, sparklines, databars, maps, gauges, subreports, indicators, images, lines, and rectangles can be displayed.
• Report viewer supports multilevel grouping and sorting in data regions of report items such as tablixes, matrices, lists, charts, sparklines, databars, gauges, indicators, and maps.
• Interactive features in RDL specification like drill through, hyperlink, and interactive sorting to work with report at runtime.
• Preview the report in print layout prior to printing. Page settings can be modified using page setup dialog.
• All static texts within the report viewer can be localized to any desired language.
• Displayed reports can be exported to popular file formats: PDF, Word, Excel, and HTML.
• Toolbars and parameter block appearance can be customized using templates.
• Report writer can be used to create file report formats PDF, Word, Excel, and HTML without viewing the report.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2021 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
Install-Package Syncfusion.Web.ReportViewer -Version 126.96.36.199
dotnet add package Syncfusion.Web.ReportViewer --version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.Web.ReportViewer" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add Syncfusion.Web.ReportViewer --version 220.127.116.11
#r "nuget: Syncfusion.Web.ReportViewer, 18.104.22.168"
// Install Syncfusion.Web.ReportViewer as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Syncfusion.Web.ReportViewer&version=22.214.171.124 // Install Syncfusion.Web.ReportViewer as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Syncfusion.Web.ReportViewer&version=126.96.36.199
- Syncfusion.Licensing (>= 188.8.131.52)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.