Syncfusion SfScheduler for WPF is used to schedule and manage appointments through an intuitive user interface to efficiently plan and manage events or appointments.
• Supports five different types of view modes: day, workweek, week,timeline and month views.
• Binds business objects.
• In built appointment editor support to schedule the appointments.
• Displays recurring appointments, all-day, and spanned appointments.
• Appointment customization through templates.
• Time zone for each event, that allows events to display on its exact local time.
• Schedule process data on-demand for better performance when loading large amounts of data.
• Rescheduling appointments through drag and drop and resizing operation.
• Display selected date’s appointments below the month view in agenda view.
• Customization of appearance.
• Restrict navigation beyond the specified minimum and maximum dates.
• Blackout dates in Month view.
• Localization of all static text and globalization.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/wpf-ui-controls/scheduler?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2020 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
Install-Package Syncfusion.SfScheduler.WPF -Version 126.96.36.199
dotnet add package Syncfusion.SfScheduler.WPF --version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.SfScheduler.WPF" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add Syncfusion.SfScheduler.WPF --version 220.127.116.11
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.