Syncfusion schedule for Windows Forms is an Outlook calendar-like scheduler control that lets you add rich scheduling capabilities to your Windows Forms applications. The scheduling support includes creating new appointments and displaying those appointments in a variety of views, including monthly, daily, weekly, work week, and multiple days. In the daily formats, you can use the UI to drag appointments to another timeslot and to extend appointments. A flexible navigation calendar lets you easily home in on the dates you would like to see in the schedule control.
• Caption panel: Displays a caption at the top of the schedule control. There are two button objects in this panel that will navigate between schedule forward and backward. This panel is docked at the top of the schedule control client area.
• Navigation panel: Places additional controls and makes them appear adjacent to the schedule control. This can be optionally docked to the left or right side of the schedule control. You can also hide this panel. The ScheduleControl.Calendar is a navigation calendar object docked at the top of this panel. There is also a splitter docked under the navigation calendar to display more or fewer calendars in the navigation calendar. The default settings display two such calendars.
• Navigation calendar: The grid control-derived object displays multiple calendars that allow you to select the dates displayed in the schedule control. This calendar is docked at the top of the navigation panel. The number of calendars displayed in the navigation calendar is determined by its client height. Enlarging the height of the navigation calendar will display more calendars. There is a splitter docked under the navigation calendar to facilitate such sizing.
• Editing: Edits the appointments using appointment form.
• Drag-drop: Supports dragging and dropping an appointment from one timeslot to another timeslot. Appointment resizing operations can also be performed as per required start and end time of the schedule in an interactive manner.
• Selection: Selects the date, like Outlook.
• Built-in views: Displays various types of schedule views (Month, WorkWeek, Week, and CustomWeek).
• Styling: Customizes styles of the headers in the schedule control.
• Globalization and localization: Supports localized static text, day, and month names based on the culture setting.
• Recurring appointment: Supports scheduling recurring appointments to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
• Touch support: Supports swiping, panning, zooming, and more.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/winforms-ui-controls/scheduler?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2020 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Syncfusion.Schedule.Windows -Version 22.214.171.124
dotnet add package Syncfusion.Schedule.Windows --version 126.96.36.199
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.Schedule.Windows" Version="188.8.131.52" />
paket add Syncfusion.Schedule.Windows --version 184.108.40.206
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.