• Popular data sources such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, OLEDB, and ODBC are supported.
• Built-in SQL Query designer with a convenient user interface to create and view relationships between tables easily.
• A rich selection of built-in report items, including charts, grids, pivot grids, subreports, textboxes, images, lines, and rectangles for better visual representation of data.
• All available report items can easily be arranged and configured through an effective design area.
• Option to add input parameters in custom queries or stored procedures and dynamically change the parameter values in report viewer.
• Built-in expression editor to create expressions with RDL report standard to perform additional operations such as mathematical computation, conditional formatting, inspection, conversions, and more.
• Various editing capabilities for report items.
• All static texts within the report designer can be localized to any desired language.
• Built-in themes for enhancing appearance.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials).
© Copyright 2018 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.