• Popular data sources such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, OLEDB, and ODBC are supported.
• Built-in SQL Query designer with a convenient user interface to create and view relationships between tables easily.
• A rich selection of built-in report items, including charts, grids, pivot grids, subreports, textboxes, images, lines, and rectangles for better visual representation of data.
• All available report items can easily be arranged and configured through an effective design area.
• Option to add input parameters in custom queries or stored procedures and dynamically change the parameter values in report viewer.
• Built-in expression editor to create expressions with RDL report standard to perform additional operations such as mathematical computation, conditional formatting, inspection, conversions, and more.
• Various editing capabilities for report items.
• All static texts within the report designer can be localized to any desired language.
• Built-in themes for enhancing appearance.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2021 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.