dotnet add package SurfStat --version 2.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package SurfStat -Version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="SurfStat" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add SurfStat --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: SurfStat, 2.0.0"
// Install SurfStat as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SurfStat&version=2.0.0 // Install SurfStat as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SurfStat&version=2.0.0
This library provides easy access modem status data provided by ViaSat's SurfBeam® 2 satellite modems' CGI api.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Renamed `SurfStat` to `SurfStatFetcher` to simplify usage
- Added the xml documentation file
Updated parsing mechanisms to be more resilient by adding sensible defaults instead of throwing exceptions.
- Updated `ModemStatus` to have sensible defaults when unable to parse
- Update `TriaStatus` to have sensible defaults when unable to parse
Initial release providing the following features.
- Retrieve the current modem/IFL cable status.
- Retrieve the current TRIA status.