SuperSocket is a light weight, cross platform and extensible socket server application framework. You can use it to build a server side socket application (like game server, GPS server, industrial control system, data acquisition server etc) easily without thinking about how to use socket, how to maintain the socket connections and how socket works.
See the version list below for details.
* fixed the wrong log4net version in the NuGet reference;
* added the higher version TLS support;
* added the configuration hot update;
* improved the server instances stopping order (descending by StartupOrder);
* support local endpoint designate binding for active connect socket;
* allowed socket address reuse for active connect socket;
* improved the process isolation mode to support read configuration the other sections like appSettings, connectionStrings and so on;
* fixed one unhandled exception of performance counter which may occur when stop the bootstrap;
* fixed one IndexOfRange exception about sending queue;
* made some improvements for the ServerManager;
- log4net (>= 2.0.3)