GrapeCity Spread.Services for .NET is a new small-footprint high-performance spreadsheet component that can be used in your server or desktop applications. It gives developers a comprehensive API to quickly create, manipulate, convert, and share Microsoft Excel-compatible spreadsheets. Plus, you can call it from nearly any application and platform.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Imported or generated spreadsheets can contain references to one another. Some of the many things you can reference include: full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, charts, sparklines, conditional formats, and dashboard reports.
Spread.Services targets multiple platforms including the .NET Framework, .NET Core and Mono. Spread.Services is the perfect solution for all of your spreadsheet challenges.
Install-Package Spread.Services -Version 1.4.0
dotnet add package Spread.Services --version 1.4.0
<PackageReference Include="Spread.Services" Version="1.4.0" />
paket add Spread.Services --version 1.4.0
- Support Excel PageSetup
- Support chart ssjson for spreadjs v11 json schema
- Support open options when opening Excel file
- Support IName.RefersToR1C1 property
- Support using in Xamarin.IOS when calc engine is disabled
- Improve greatly for getting double values
- Custom named style may be lost after loading ssjson
- Throw exceptions when there is rgba color in ssjson
- The value of Range.Rows[index].Hidden is incorrect
- Cell value changed after exporting when the value contains "\r"
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.