Install-Package SpectrumColourPicker -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package SpectrumColourPicker --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="SpectrumColourPicker" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add SpectrumColourPicker --version 1.0.0
#r "nuget: SpectrumColourPicker, 1.0.0"
// Install SpectrumColourPicker as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SpectrumColourPicker&version=1.0.0 // Install SpectrumColourPicker as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SpectrumColourPicker&version=1.0.0
Spectrum Colour Picker for Umbraco 7
Creates an "unbound" colour picker based on the Spectrum jquery plugin. By unbound, we mean that colours aren't pre-defined, allowing the user to choose a color of their own.
For more information about Spectrum, go here: http://bgrins.github.io/spectrum/
If you want to customise the settings for Spectrum, see the file in
and set the Spectrum options in the directive.
- Stable Release! Fixes typo with
preferredFormatprevalue option which may break previous version
- Added language support, based on umbracos langs and upgraded spectrum from version 1.2.0 to 1.8.0.
- Also added format config option, so rgba can be used.
- Finally added support for Umbraco installed in virtual directories.
- Added the option to specify a transparency when choosing the color.
- Color should now be properly initialising again.
- Fixed problem where the color picker wouldn't be initiated correctly unless the site was refreshed.
- Cleaned up and simplified Controller and removed Directive to make it more reliable.
|.NET Framework||net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
126.96.36.199: Stable Release! Fixes typo with preferredFormat prevalue option which *may break previous version*
0.0.7: Added language support, based on umbracos langs and upgraded spectrum from version 1.2.0 to 1.8.0. Also added format config option, so rgba can be used.
0.0.6: Finally added support for Umbraco installed in virtual directories.
0.0.5: Added the option to specify a transparency when choosing the color.