See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web --version 1.0.4
NuGet\Install-Package SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web -Version 1.0.4
<PackageReference Include="SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web" Version="1.0.4" />
paket add SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web --version 1.0.4
#r "nuget: SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web, 1.0.4"
// Install SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web&version=1.0.4 // Install SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web&version=1.0.4
<img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SixLabors/Branding/master/icons/imagesharp.web/sixlabors.imagesharp.web.svg?sanitize=true" alt="SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web" width="256"/> <br/> SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web </h1>
ImageSharp.Web is a new high-performance ASP.NET Core middleware leveraging the ImageSharp graphics library to allow on-the-fly image manipulation via URL based commands.
- ImageSharp.Web is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- An alternative Commercial Support License can be purchased for projects and applications requiring support. Please visit https://sixlabors.com/pricing for details.
Support Six Labors
Support the efforts of the development of the Six Labors projects.
- Purchase a Commercial Support License ❤️
- Become a sponsor via GitHub Sponsors ❤️
- Become a sponsor via Open Collective ❤️
- Detailed documentation for the ImageSharp.Web API is available. This includes additional conceptual documentation to help you get started.
- Do you have questions? We are happy to help! Please join our Discussions Forum, or ask them on Stack Overflow using the
ImageSharp.Webtag. Please do not open issues for questions.
- Please read our Contribution Guide before opening issues or pull requests!
Code of Conduct
Install stable releases via Nuget; development releases are available via MyGet.
|Package Name||Release (NuGet)||Nightly (MyGet)|
If you prefer, you can compile ImageSharp.Web yourself (please do and help!)
- Using Visual Studio 2019
- Make sure you have the latest version installed
- Make sure you have the .NET Core 3.1 SDK installed
Alternatively, you can work from command line and/or with a lightweight editor on both Linux/Unix and Windows:
To clone ImageSharp.Web locally, click the "Clone in [YOUR_OS]" button above or run the following git commands:
git clone https://github.com/SixLabors/ImageSharp.Web
If working with Windows please ensure that you have enabled log file paths in git (run as Administrator).
git config --system core.longpaths true
This repository contains git submodules. To add the submodules to the project, navigate to the repository root and type:
git submodule update --init --recursive
Running the Tests
The unit tests require Azurite Azure Storage Emulator in order to run.
On Windows to install and run the server as a background process run the following command
npm install -g azurite start /B azurite --loose
sudo npm install -g azurite sudo azurite --loose &
How can you help?
Please... Spread the word, contribute algorithms, submit performance improvements, unit tests, no input is too little. Make sure to read our Contribution Guide before opening a PR.
The ImageSharp.Web Team
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.1 is compatible. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Abstractions (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Abstractions (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Extensions (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.WebUtilities (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Abstractions (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.FileProviders.Physical (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Options.ConfigurationExtensions (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.IO.RecyclableMemoryStream (>= 2.1.3)
- SixLabors.ImageSharp (>= 1.0.4)
NuGet packages (25)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web:
Installs Umbraco CMS with all default dependencies in your ASP.NET Core project.
A provider for resolving and caching images via Azure Blob Storage.
Application Component for the Alliance Business Suite.
Adds imaging support using ImageSharp/ImageSharp.Web to Umbraco CMS.
Orchard Core CMS is a Web Content Management System (CMS) built on top of the Orchard Core Framework. The media module adds media management support.
GitHub repositories (5)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on SixLabors.ImageSharp.Web:
Practical samples of ASP.NET Core 8.0, 7.0, 6.0, 5.0, 3.1, 2.2, and 2.1,projects you can use. Readme contains explanations on all projects.
Orchard Core is an open-source modular and multi-tenant application framework built with ASP.NET Core, and a content management system (CMS) built on top of that framework.
Thoughtfully architected, obscenely fast, thoroughly enjoyable web services for all
The simple, flexible and friendly ASP.NET CMS used by more than 730.000 websites
☀☀支持Markdown导入的博客。后端基于最新的.Net6和Asp.Net Core框架，遵循RESTFul接口规范，前端基于Vue+ElementUI开发，可作为 .Net Core 入门项目学习~