Base16, Base32, Base58, Base85 encoding/decoding library
# Breaking changes
- Alphabet references in Base58 class are now static properties instead of static readonly fields
- Base85 alphabets are now using proper Nullable<char>'s instead of custom characters
- Included XML documentation in the package
- Update dependencies to newer packages
- A potential issue where a shortcut character for a custom Base85 encoding would not be processed.
- Base58 decoding buffer size is now correctly calculated for all cases