dotnet add package SimpleBase --version 4.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package SimpleBase -Version 4.0.0
<PackageReference Include="SimpleBase" Version="4.0.0" />
paket add SimpleBase --version 4.0.0
#r "nuget: SimpleBase, 4.0.0"
// Install SimpleBase as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SimpleBase&version=4.0.0 // Install SimpleBase as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SimpleBase&version=4.0.0
Base16, Base32, Base58, Base85 encoding/decoding library
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- System.Memory (>= 4.5.5)
NuGet packages (45)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on SimpleBase:
DNS data model with serializer/deserializer for the wire and master file format.
Core objects and interfaces for IPFS. The InterPlanetary File System is the permanent web. It is a new hypermedia distribution protocol, addressed by content and identities. IPFS enables the creation of completely distributed applications. It aims to make the web faster, safer, and more open.
This is an operator sdk written in c#. It enables a developer to create a custom controller for CRDs (CustomResourceDefinitions) that runs on kubernetes.
Just another Substrate .NET API, written in NETStandard2.0 to provide maximum compatibility for Unity3D.
GitHub repositories (7)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on SimpleBase:
📱 Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) client for Android + Wear OS
A self-service password management tool for Active Directory
🔥🔥🔥 SmartSQL 是一款方便、快捷的数据库文档查询、导出工具！该工具从最初支持CHM文档格式开始，通过不断地探索开发、集思广益和不断改进，又陆续支持Word、Excel、PDF、Html、Xml、Json、MarkDown等文档格式的导出。同时支持SqlServer、MySql、PostgreSQL、SQLite等多种数据库的文档查询和导出功能。
KubeOps is a kubernetes operator sdk in dotnet. Strongly inspired by kubebuilder.
Mount the InterPlanetary File System as a mapped drive on Windows
# Breaking changes
- This version is built with .NET 6 SDK.
- Benchmark now uses BenchmarkDotNet.
- Changed interface names from Encoder to Coder to signify encoding and
decoding functionality better.
- Simple (aka allocating) versions of `Decode()` will now return `byte`'s instead of `Span<byte>`'s for correct
ownership semantics. It's even possible that some copying may be avoided in certain scenarios.
- `Base16.TryDecode()` doesn't throw on invalid input, but returns `false` instead.
- `Base32.Decode()` throws separate exceptions for encountered failures.
# New features
- Added [Bech32](https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bech32) flavor to Base32
- Added RFC 1924 (IPv6) flavor to Base85 along with
EncodeIpv6 and DecodeIpv6 functions https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1924
- Added `Base58.Bitcoin.EncodeCheck()` and `Base58.Bitcoin.TryDecodeCheck()` methods.
- Added `Base58.Bitcoin.EncodeCb58()` and `Base58.Bitcoin.TryDecodeCb58()` methods.
- Added more buffer overflow detection to Base32 coder
- Removed all unsafe code. New Span<T>-based optimizations make the code come close to unsafe perf.
- Removed slow and hard to read optimizations like bit shift operations for multiplication and division
where compiler almost always does a better job of optimizing.
- Fixed output buffer was too small error for certain Base58 cases.
- Avoid redundant memory copy operations