Install-Package Sentry.DiagnosticSource -Version 3.10.0
dotnet add package Sentry.DiagnosticSource --version 3.10.0
<PackageReference Include="Sentry.DiagnosticSource" Version="3.10.0" />
paket add Sentry.DiagnosticSource --version 3.10.0
#r "nuget: Sentry.DiagnosticSource, 3.10.0"
// Install Sentry.DiagnosticSource as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Sentry.DiagnosticSource&version=3.10.0 // Install Sentry.DiagnosticSource as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Sentry.DiagnosticSource&version=3.10.0
<p align="center"> <a href="https://sentry.io" target="_blank"> <img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/main/.assets/sentry-logo.png" alt="Sentry logo" width="280"> </a> </p>
Bad software is everywhere, and we're tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology. If you want to join us <kbd>Check out our open positions</kbd>
Sentry SDK for .NET
More Sentry .NET Integrations
Sentry offers other integrations that are not part of this repository:
- Sentry.Minidump: Capture Minidumps on Windows, macOS and Linux.
Xamarin.Formsintegration to get device data, breadcrumbs, and more.
Looking for something else? Let us know by raising an issue.
Each NuGet package in the table above has its custom view of the docs. Click on the badge to find the best documentation for your use case.
Sentry has extensive documentation for its SDKs on https://docs.sentry.io. The .NET API (DocFX) is generated on each merge to main and pushed to GitHub pages Documentation.
Consider taking a look at the samples directory for different types of apps and example usages of the SDK.
Looking for more samples? Check out this repository.
The packages target .NET Standard 2.0 and .NET Framework 4.6.1. That means it is compatible with the following versions or newer:
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- .NET Core 2.0
- Mono 5.4
- Xamarin.Android 8.0
- Xamarin.Mac 3.8
- Xamarin.iOS 10.14
- Universal Windows Platform 10.0.16299
Of those, we've tested (we run our unit/integration tests) against:
- .NET Framework 4.8 on Windows
- Mono 6.6 on macOS and Linux
- .NET Core 2.1 on Windows, macOS and Linux
- .NET Core 3.1 on Windows, macOS and Linux
- .NET 5 on Windows, macOS and Linux
For more details, please: refer to the documentation
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on Sentry.DiagnosticSource:
Official ASP.NET Core integration for Sentry - Open-source error tracking that helps developers monitor and fix crashes in real time.
Official ASP.NET integration for Sentry - Open-source error tracking that helps developers monitor and fix crashes in real time.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Changes since version 3.9.4
- Add additional primitive values as tags on SentryLogger ([#1246](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1246))
- Events are now sent on Google Gloud Functions Integration ([#1249](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1249))
- Cache envelope headers ([#1242](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1242))
- Avoid replacing Transaction Name on ASP.NET Core by null or empty ([#1215](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1215))
- Ignore DiagnosticSource Integration if no Sampling available ([#1238](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1238))
See full changelog at https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/blob/main/CHANGELOG.md