See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package SME.CPP --version 0.4.3
NuGet\Install-Package SME.CPP -Version 0.4.3
<PackageReference Include="SME.CPP" Version="0.4.3" />
paket add SME.CPP --version 0.4.3
#r "nuget: SME.CPP, 0.4.3"
// Install SME.CPP as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SME.CPP&version=0.4.3 // Install SME.CPP as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SME.CPP&version=0.4.3
C++ transpiler for SME networks
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- ICSharpCode.Decompiler (>= 18.104.22.16865)
- Mono.Cecil (>= 0.10.0)
- SME (>= 0.4.3)
- SME.AST (>= 0.4.3)
- System.CodeDom (>= 4.7.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
New in version 0.4.3 since 0.4.2
* Changes *
- Added the option to not render the buses, when generating the dot graph. This
allows for a much cleaner graph.
- Inferred true dual port memory are now more portable. The old definition
produced inconsistent behaviour, depending on which VHDL simulator was being
- Moved function definitions in VHDL into the process definition. This allows
the functions to access variables and buses, which are local to the process.
* Fixes *
- Fixed error when initializing multidimensional arrays.
- Fixed triggering of unclocked processes. Before, clocked processes wouldn't
properly set the signal triggering unclocked processes.
- Fixed Windows line endings not being stripped in csv_util.vhdl.
- Fixed wrong name generation, when the first instance of a process came from
a different namespace. E.g. when the first process was a
SME.Components.TrueDualPortRAM, all names would start with SME_Components
instead of the proper namespace of the process.