Install-Package SME.CPP -Version 0.4.4
dotnet add package SME.CPP --version 0.4.4
<PackageReference Include="SME.CPP" Version="0.4.4" />
paket add SME.CPP --version 0.4.4
#r "nuget: SME.CPP, 0.4.4"
// Install SME.CPP as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SME.CPP&version=0.4.4 // Install SME.CPP as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SME.CPP&version=0.4.4
C++ transpiler for SME networks
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
New in version 0.4.4 since 0.4.3
* Changes *
- Added support for passing objects by reference to functions.
- Changed call to Run() when specifying an exit condition.
- Made the internal memory of RAMs in SME.Components public, as this is useful
* Fixes *
- Added "block" as an VHDL keyword.
- Procedures without arguments shouldn't have parenthesis in VHDL.
- Fixed nameclash in variables local to a method. The decompiler would rename
local variables to a lower case version of the variable it is copying. This
is a problem in VHDL, as it is case insensitive.
- Fixed a problem where irregular loops wouldn't run for a correct number of
- Handled nameclash for static constants.
- Fixed problem where RAM in SME.Components would throw an exception, due to
them reading undefined values.